Off the heels of the industry’s #1 selling Tuck Radiator by Rywire collaboration, CSF utilized its partnership with both Rywire and import drag turbo specialist, SheepeyBuilt, to create the KING COOLER – The world’s most advanced drag race/tuck-style radiator. Perfect for professional motorsports, street-use, heavy traffic, and other universal configurations.
Featuring CSF’s industry exclusive, world’s largest 2-row core measuring an enormous 68mm thick (2.71″ core width – 3.6″ wide overall / (5.65″W with fan installed).
Another game-changing innovation of a simple design from CSF and its industry best partners.
- 2 Row 68mm High Performance Core by CSF With B-Tube Technology and 8mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fins
- Core Features an Ultra-Efficient Multi-Louvered Fin Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Installation Kit Includes Both -16 AN Male Connections, as well as 1.25″ OEM Style “Slip-on” Hose Connections
- Universal Mounting Bungs and Brackets Included for Both Top and Bottom End Tanks
- Includes 9″ SPAL Fan and Welded Aluminum Fan Shroud
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5″ Height x 10.0″ Length x 3.6″ Width (5.65″W with Fan Installed)
- Can be Installed in Both Vertical and Cross-Flow Configurations
* The advanced features and heat-transfer technologies of the CSF KING COOLER allows it to be used in many different types of racing and on-road vehicles. Including, but not limited to; go-karts, drag racing, short course, auxiliary heat exchanger needs, off-road, and industrial/agricultural.