Our Full VTEC Conversion Kit routes oil from a Non-VTEC block ( B18A/B or B20 ) to a VTEC head ( B16 or B18C ).
This kit is the easiest and most complete way to supply oil to the head without any machining required and is very clean and reliable.
1. Golden Eagle VTEC Conversion Sandwich Plate with a 6AN fitting for the plate and head.
– Oil Sandwich Plate (Sandwich Plate Housing, Sandwich Plate Center Shaft, Retainer clip, O- Ring)
– 3/4″ Boss to AN-6 fitting
– Vtec Head to AN-6 Conversion fitting
– 1/8″ Pipe Flush Plug
2. AN-6 steel braided Teflon hose for oil supply
3. Golden Eagle VTEC Conversion Dowels for proper alignment of the head and block without machining
4. 1/8 NPT tap and plug for the oil port in the head
When we say “NO Machining” we mean that there is no reason that anyone can not do this kit in their own garage. – The only thing that must be done is tapping the head for the plug.
– The Tap is included in the kit
– The VTEC line and fitting all use existing ports with no need to do anything else.
– Sold as a kit with full instructions.
– Individual parts can be purchased separately.