PRL’s FK8 Civic Type-R High Volume Intake system utilizes a 6″ cone filter and billet 2-piece MAF housing with velocity stack(s) to allow maximum airflow while delivering proper fuel trims. The HDPE rotomolded air box utilizes the factory air duct and seal for optimal airflow and heat-soak reduction. Custom molded 4-ply silicone allows for all components to be safely attached without obstructing airflow.
The Race MAF housing option is the largest MAF housing on the market, rated at 600+ horsepower, and offers a 47% increase in airflow volume over the factory MAF housing or “Street” HVI MAF. Our engineers were able to profile the volute and locate the MAF sensor flange in the optimal location to help keep fuel trims extremely stable. This will require a calibration/MAF scaling and is more-so intended for customers looking to make over 450 horsepower.
- (1) 4-Ply Silicone Intake Hose
- (1) Injection Molded Evap Fitting
- (1) Two-Piece MAF Housing
- (1) Rotomold Air Box
- (1) 6″ Air Filter
- (4) Stainless Steel Breeze Lined Clamps
- Stainless hardware
- Wire Loom
- FITS ALL 2017-2021 HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R MODELS INCLUDING 6MT, RHD, INTERNATIONAL MODELS, ETC
- FITS FACTORY TURBOCHARGER INLET PIPE OR PRL MOTORSPORTS INLET PIPE
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
- NO CALIBRATION REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC CALIBRATION IS REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
INITIAL TESTING (STREET MAF HOUSING) RESULTS: