The Proxes R888R DOT competition tire* is an evolution of the race-winning Proxes R888, delivering even faster lap times and better dry handling. The credit goes to a new tread design and an improved contact patch that puts more rubber on the track. Racers will also appreciate the predictable handling and how quickly the Proxes R888R reaches optimal operating temperature.
*Caution: Recommended for competition events only.
HIGH-GRIP RACE COMPOUND
- Reaches optimal operating temperature quickly and provides consistent performance.
- Improves grip for excellent cornering performance.
OPTIMIZED CONTACT PATCH
- Improves dry traction in braking, acceleration, and cornering.
LARGE TREAD BLOCKS ON OUTSIDE TREAD
- Maximizes lateral grip for improved cornering.
WIDE CENTER RIB
- Improves directional stability and precise steering response.
WATER EVACUATION CHANNEL
- Assists with wet traction.
Wheel Fitments: 15 x 7.0 (best) 15 x 6.0 (min) 15 x 8.0 (max)